Grow as a scholar and mathematician with MAA Student Membership.
Your $35 annual investment in membership provides you access to:
- Deep discounts on print subscriptions to these MAA Journals:
- The American Mathematical Monthly ($50 annual subscription-10 issues per year)
- The College Mathematics Journal ($25 annual subscription-5 issues per year)
- Mathematics Magazine ($25 annual subscription-5 issues per year)
- Math Horizons ($20 annual subscription-4 issues per year)
- Membership now includes your MAA e-Library, accessed through your login, where you'll find a growing list of top MAA Press books!
- Access to MAA Columns and Online Resources, including:
- MAA Math Alert, the MAA’s monthly e-newsletter.
- Discounts on MAA books, videos, and merchandise from the MAA Store.
- Discounted registration for MAA’s annual meetings — MAA MathFest and Joint Mathematics Meetings. Save up to $130 off your MAA MathFest registration alone!
- Access to MAA’s Affinity Program benefits including membership in the NASA Federal Credit Union and discounts from several business partners such as Avis, Wyndham Hotels, Budget, Orlando Vacations, Metlife Auto & Home Insurance, Endless Vacation Rentals and many more.
- Eligibility to join any of MAA’s fourteen Special Interest Groups (SIGMAAs)
Become a student member today